Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekly Grocery Deals October 11-17, 2009: Target, Kroger, CVS, Wal-Greens, Albertson's

I'm a few days late on this, but here are the deals I'm finding out there. If you don't mind, to save time and effort, I'm simply going to point you to others who have already done all the work for us. Go to their sites and print coupons as they lead you to.
Happy Shopping!

Target - Target is running some good sales, not great, but good. Check with Money Saving Mom by clicking HERE for the all the great Target deals this week.

Krogers, CVS, Walgreens , I'm going to send you over to South East Texas Deal Seeker. Click Here. Karen has it going on over there. I signed up to follow her.

Albertsons - The Krazy Coupon Lady let us know there's a big 3 day sale at Albertson's Starting today. Click Here for details.

Today is Double SWAGBUCKS day. For those of you that don't now, Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you with online "swagbucks," for searching using their sites. These SWAGBUCKS can then be exchanged for Gift Cards. You also earn SWAGBUCKS for referring friends. So if you will please help me earn gift cards of my own, if you haven't joined SWAGBUCKS please use this link below to do so now.
Thank You!

SWAGBUCKS Click here to join: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/awingfield

No comments: