Monday, October 19, 2009

Follow my articles on Suite 101, Topics So Far Include : Weight Loss, Insomnia, Low Progesterone, Women's Health and Christmas Shopping Ideas

Last month, I began writing for Suite 101 as a contributing writer. Each day, I write informational articles about anything and everything. It's fun!
Sign up to follow my daily articles HERE, or check back often.

Today's article was all about Christmas shopping for free or almost free.
http://family-budgeting.suite101.com/article.cfm/how_to_christmas_shop_on_a_tight_budget

A series I just completed is related to Women's Insomnia and isuues associated with sleep deprivation like low progesterone.
http://womenshealth.suite101.com/article.cfm/insomnia_as_a_result_of_low_progesterone_levels

For a list of all the articles I've written so far: weight loss, shopping, insomnia and women's health issues, please go HERE

3 comments:

Robin said...

Amy,

I enjoyed your article on saving at Christmas, Christmas gift ideas, and low-Cal thanksgiving menu. I am going to try a few of those recipes. Thanks for all the research.
robin

Robin said...

Amy,

I read your article about saving money at Christmas and Christmas shopping idea. I think I am going to try some of the recipes from your low-cal Thanksgiving article. Thanks for doing the research and sharing.

Robin

veryblessed said...

great article on progesterone.