Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saving Money on Presents By Earning Free Gifts Online

This year, I am attempting to spend as little as possible and actually increase my bank account and not decrease it. I am sticking to the family budget, making a weekly food menu, planning my grocery shopping by shopping the  weekly ads and combining the sales with grocery coupons available in the Sunday paper and online.

Another thing I'm doing is taking advantage of online deals to earn free gift cards. Websites like Swagbucks and MyPoints have easy ways to earn points throughout the year without spending any money. Look into it. Try to do all your online searching on Swagbucks, ( Fridays are Mega Swagbuck Days), and go to MyPoints once a day and check out the free questionaires for a few points each day. If you'd like to sign up for these and haven't, please let me know and I'll refer you. That way we both win!
Happy Saving!

No comments: